Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) are often looking for a range of investments, and one of the common investments types is an exposure to fixed interest.
The Select Mortgages Option of the Principled Mortgage Fund give the following benefits to SMSF:
- Fixed interest income paid on fixed quarterly dates
- Cash flow without the need to crystalise capital gains
- the ability to select the security property you are exposed to – your money is not invested until you provide written consent
- the ability to control which investments your funds are invested in
- complete disclosures of the benefits and risks of the investment so you can make a decision yourself